In making material available on our website Star Creative Heritage acts in good faith.
If you are concerned that you have found material on our website for which you have not given permission, contravenes privacy laws, or is obscene / defamatory and in terms of copyright law is not covered by a limitation or exception, please contact us zoe@starcreativeheritage stating the following:
- Your contact details.
- The full details of the material.
- The exact and full url where you found the material.
- If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
- The reason for your request including but not limited to copyright law, privacy laws, data protection, obscenity, defamation etc.
Upon receipt of notification the Takedown procedure will be invoked:
Star Creative Heritage will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from Star Creative Heritage’s website pending an agreed solution. Possible outcomes are as followed:
- The material is replaced on the Star Creative Heritage website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the Star Creative Heritage website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the website.